Monday, November 24, 2008

macho for morphine

I felt so confident at 8:45 am that I skipped my 9:00 dose of dilaudid. Silly girl. By 10:00 I was very aware of my error. Ooew, I have never been so delighted to hear my clock strike 12 noon! To help pass the time, I picked off the ooey whatever was growing on my fat lips. Yuck.

Now my face will stop shaking. I'm making myself repeat, "I will not go macho again. I will not go macho again."

Alright, back to staring aimlessly at my wall. Isn't beige the best color of all?

2 comments:

Katherine (Kate) said...

"Don't go macho, don't go macho, don't go macho...." Thought the extra reinforcement might come in handy should you be tempted any time soon :)

heehee, If you say 'beige' over and over to yourself, it stops even sounding like a real word!

Allison said...

hugs....