Friday, October 10, 2008

Missing my power chains

I never thought I would actually miss those chains. My OD removed them last week at my final pre-surgical adjustment. Since then, my lower teeth have continued shifting, moving outward. It concerns me, though I'm trying to tell myself it's no big deal.

My hubby is on a guys hiking trip this weekend so it's been just us girls at the house. Ah, I wish I was more patient with my children. We had a magical moment this morning reading together, but overall the day has been long. On a good note, they did help me wash the front doorway. We took turns dipping our rags into a bucket of warm soapy water and scrubbing the dirt off our door and lights. Me dressed in gym clothes, the girls dressed in ballet costumes. The girls had already drawn all over themselves with markers after lunch...we were quite a sight. :) Here is my sparkly front door.

Now that the children are in bed, I'm gonna turn on some music, finish my deep cleaning, and hope a little gin & tonic nightcap will help me knock out a sewing project.

1 comment:

ummul said...

hi..!

I hope u have a wonderful smile.

:-)

ummul-orthodonti.blogspot.com