Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pho good!

Our town now hosts its very own Pho restaurant. My family and I ate at Pho Viet the other night, and boy it was yummy. Beef broth full of nutrients, easy on the braces noodles, fresh veggies, clean highchairs, hip techno dance music (well, I liked it!), and mango fruit shake for dessert. They offer bubble and jelly pearl drinks, too.

My husband smiled at me over our bowls of steaming broth. He said this was my kind of spot. So right!

You know, you can take the girl out of the city but you can't take the city out of the girl.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

We have a Vietnamese restaurant right around the corner and go there every Friday night. When I was still blending everything, I had Clay pick up some pho. It worked great in the blender and the fresh herbs were fantastic. Something to keep in mind after surgery, pho is a go!