Thursday, July 31, 2008

new brackets

Yesterday I went to the ortho for a checkup. Overall, a good appointment. A lot of little adjustments were made.
  1. Two brackets were moved. One on my front right tooth, and the other on my right back molar, #7.
  2. New power chain on the lower.
  3. New metal ties on the upper.
  4. Upper wire changed from square steel wires to flexible nickel-titanium.


  5. The front tooth was polished, and you can notice the slightly brighter shade of enamel under the new bracket. Yeah, my teeth are still normal under all that metal.

Phew, not eating much since. My latest way to decide if it's been a good visit to the ortho? If I am limited to protein shakes and instant mashed potatoes. I'm becoming quite the connoisseur; today's flavor was "Four Cheeses.

No comments: