Tuesday, March 3, 2009

checking in

I have my first Ortho appointment in over 5 weeks in about an hour. I'll admit I'm nervous. Will my orth be pleased with my tooth movements? Will he tighten my metal bands again? My teeth are kinda achy this week.

My bands have been out more than in due to constant nausea and little nibbles of food to help with the nausea. I'd really like the extra rubber band hooks out since they make flossing virtually impossible and irritate my gums, but since I've mainly been wearing bands at night, I'm pretty sure they're here for a while. Thank goodness my trusty Waterpik is never far. :)

We'll see what Dr. B. says today....

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You're looking great, Katherine! You're side profile is amazing, and those mid-lines, what a difference! You have oh so much to celebrate these days!